Scott Chemicals will partner with Alberdingk Boley in Australia and New Zealand.
Alberdingk Boley is a leading international manufacturer of water-based binders. Their environmentally friendly polyurethane and acrylate dispersions provide coatings and adhesives with high performance characteristics - on all surfaces. They are also Europe's only producer of castor oil and linseed oil for varnish as well as for their derivatives.
Alberdingk Boley's environmentally friendly High Chem Systems refine coatings, paints, varnishes, adhesives, textiles, leather, construction materials as well as other chemical and pharmaceutical products. Their outstanding know-how in the polymerization of solvent-free acrylate and polyurethane dispersions makes them a leading partner of industry throughout the world.
Their product portfolio includes:
- Water-based polymer dispersions
- Water-based polyurethane dispersions
- Water-based acrylate dispersions
- Solvent-free polyurethane dispersions
- Solvent-free polyurethane / acrylate hybrid dispersions
- Water-based polyurethane and acrylate dispersions
- Water-based UV curable dispersions
- VOC-free 100% Albodur® two-pack PU-polyols
- Water-based hydroxyl functional dispersions
- Linseed oil and linseed oil for varnish
- Castor oil and derivatives
Alberdingk Boley can look back over a more than 180-year tradition - with strong roots as an oil mill operator and a dynamically growing business for water-based dispersions. They offer customers the flexibility and continuity of a family business, combined with global orientation: Their research and production facilities in Germany, USA and China as well as our numerous distribution partners give us a worldwide presence.